Qualified Automotive Group Technician - MMG
MMG has an exciting vacancy for a Group Technician, this position will be based in Ladysmith, KZN and will require travel between the various dealerships across all the Franchises (Toyota / Ford / Mahindra / Mazda / Kia / Hyundai).
Only qualified Technicians will be considered, suitable candidates will exceed the below minimum standards:
- Accredited Automotive Technician, preference will be given to candidates that have Mahindra working experience
- Experience in Diagnostic work
- Excellent fault finding techniques
- Ability to document and develop tested methods in resolving complex mechanical faults
- Strong communication skills with the ability to train and develop dealer specific Technicians
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Experience in all aspects of vehicle mechanisms and systems
- Training and / or experience in engines, drive trains, chassis and electrical repair
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to self-study and continuously improve repair techniques and time
The Mortimer Motor Group is an established organisation which offers the opportunity to meet and exceed hourly target requirements, there is no shortage of work and a very attractive incentive structure in place which not only drives performance but incentives training achievement as well.
Applications can be submitted via email to email@example.com, closing date 22 September 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, please consider your application as unsuccessful should you not receive communication within 30 days of your application.